GV/ BR-2142B 1 Hor. 2 Ver. Heads Line, Construction Boring Machine
- Combines single horizontal and two vertical boring units in a machine for high efficiency drilling operations.
- The vertical boring unit can be set at 90 for cross drilling operations.
- Boring unit can be operated simultaneously or individually.
- Entire boring cycle can be fast and conveniently accomplished by pressing on the foot switch.
- Standard furnished with each 21-Spindles on horizontal boring head, and each 21-Spindle on the two or three vertical boring heads.
- Mechanical digital readouts are provided for each boring unit, providing accurate adjustment.
- The air operated stoppers provides conveniently repetitive drilling operations.
- The speed stabilizer is available providing smooth feeding against the workpiece.
- Quickly chucks provide convenient fitting and dismantling for boring bits. Standard attached with 1/3 pcs.
|Max. Distance Between Centers
||1¼" (32 mm)
|Number of Spindle Per Boring Head
||21+ 21 + 21
|Max. Boring Depth
||3" (80 mm)
|Total Motor Power
||2 HP x 3
|Max. Distance Vertical Head
||43½" (1100 mm)
||1367 LBS (620 kg)
||1610 LBS (730 kg)
79" x 50" x 51"
(2000 x 1260 x 1300 mm)
88" x 52" x 62"
(2235 x 1320 x 1575 mm)