GV/ SD-HC350 Curve Sander
- The horizontal type curved sander is used for sanding relatively light work piece than vertical type curved sander.
- Ordinarily used for sanding curved surface or irregular contour stocks, such as chair leg…etc.
- Sanding is semi-automatic feeding the work piece by AC motor, drives feed roll smoothly for faster production.
- Feed speed is infinitely variable speed adjusted for best finish results.
- Easy adjustable sand belt tension device.
- Sponge drum may be replaced with a brush wheel for thoroughly cleaning burrs, and fine finish sanded surfaces.
- Sponge drum can be also replaced with an air or rubber drum for heavy sanding operations.
- Available with sponge drums by hardness 10° ~ 15°.
- Powerful industrial motor for durability usage.
|Max. Width of Work||11-4/5" (300 mm)|
|Range of Working Thickness||1/3" ~ 4" (9 ~ 100 mm)|
|Sanding Belt Size||11-4/5" x 25" (300 x 635 mm)|
|Sanding Belt Motor||2 HP (3 HP)|
|Feed Motor||¼ HP|
|Sanding Belt Speeds||3 Speeds|
|Feed Speeds||3 Speeds|
45" x 23" x 39"
(1160 x 600 x 1010 mm)
55" x 33" x 53"
(1410 x 850 x 1360 mm)
|N. W.||375 LBS (170 kg)|
|G. W.||617 LBS (280 kg)|