GV/ DM-77 ¼"~¾" Dowel Milling Machine
- Capacity: It cuts square stocks into round dowels within a diameter range of 6-18mm, and a minimum stock length of 220 mm.
- Adjustable Cutting Diameter: It can cut round dowels with a variety of diameters by simply changing the cutterhead and bush.
- Combined Milling and Knurling Operations: Pecial sets of knurling gears are built into the machine for knurling the dowels offer cutting, thus providing a very secure joining effect. A compact, bench-type construction allows this machine to be easily moved throughout the work site. It has a fast production rate of up to 8 meters per minute.
- Self-feeding and easily changeable cutters.
- Makes dowels from 6 MIM - 18 MIM (¼" to ¾”).
- Dowels stock cut with spiral grooves for gluing.
- The GV/ DM-77 mills wooden dowels from square sticks.
- Powered by heavy duty 1 HP motor and produce dowels at the rate of 23 to 27 feet per minute.
- Specially designed knives make sharpening easy.
|Cutting Capacity||Ø¼"~Ø¾" (Ø6~Ø18 mm)|
|Minimum Length of Stock||
7-7/8" ~ unlimited
(200 ~ unlimited m/ mm)
|Cutterhead Drive Motor||1 HP|
|Feed Speed||26 FPM (8 m/min)|
|N. W.||132 LBS (60 kg)|
24" x 17" x 10"
(600 x 440 x 260 mm)