SET-60 SINGLE END MANUAL TENONER
- It performs cut off, burrs trimming, moulding functions.
- Hand, manual operated clamping and feeding of stock.
- First the trim saw to cut off the end of stock evenly.
- Then two moulding, tenon spindles are mounted at the rear of saw enable machine performs edge moulding.
- Since each head is adjusted independently, a wide variety of tenon can be cut.
- At the end the cope spindle is provided 6000 RPM cutting allows it features a spindle shaper function.
- All operations can be accomplished in a single pass of feeding, high efficiency is assured.
- Powerful industrial motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Precision sealed long life bearing.
- Heavy cast iron frames and table for durability usage.
|Motor for Cross Spindle
||3 HP x 1 PC
|Motor for Vertical Spindle
||2 HP x 1 PC
|Cross Spindle Speed
|Vertical Spindle Speed
|Saw Spindle Speed
44½" x 20"
(1130 x 508 mm)
70" x 37" x 53"
(1780 x 940 x 1350 mm)
||992 LBS (450 kg)
||1213 LBS (550 kg)