GV/ S Series 4 Side Moulder
- Hard chrome plated table for maximum wear resistance.
- Fully enclosure safety guard reduces noise and completely prevents chips splashing.
- Anti-impact plate for over-width and over-thickness protection.
- Oversized top and bottom rollers run synchronized, ensuring smooth feeding.
- FRP plastic steel safety guard features maximum durability and impact resistance.
- The Three independent section pneumatic pressure for the infeed rollers, in-process rollers and outfeed rollers can be set with individual pressure allowing for consistent feeding results and outstanding effect.
- The smooth initial feeding of the stock is achieved by the independently powered infeed rollers.
- Exclusively designed template inserted pressure plate suits various stock thickness and profile variations.
- Special pressure plate adapted with table feeding roller design, provides smooth and precise cutting of dry and wet wood, reducing the possibility material jams.
- Base is machined by CNC machine equipment to assure the utmost working accuracy.
- The first bottom horizontal spindle can fit with a trimming cutter for trimming a groove at the work piece side to achieve perfect straightness.
- The specially designed short stock feeding mechanism combined with auxiliary pressure wheels permits the machine to perform machining on extra short stocks.
- All spindles are precision constructed and especially heat treated to provide maximum cutting stability and permanent accuracy.
- Each spindle is provided with a mechanical digital read out, that giving accurate adjustment.
- Every cutter spindle can be adjusts" up and down " and " in and out" for quickly setup.
- Industrial full power motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Precision sealed long life high speed ball bearing.
|Specifications||GV/ S SERIES|
|Capacity||Moulding Spindle Number||4/ 5/ 6|
|Working Width||5/7" ~ 9" (18 ~ 230 mm)|
|Working Thickness||2/9" ~ 5" (6 ~ 125 mm)|
|Min. Working Length||9-4/9" (240 mm)|
|Feed Speed||6 ~ 25 m/min|
|Motor||1st Bottom Horizontal Spindle||7.5 HP|
|2nd Right Vertical Spindle||10 HP|
|3rd Left Vertical Spindle||10 HP|
|Top Horizontal Spindle||7.5 HP|
|Bottom Horizontal Spindle||7.5 HP|
|U Spindle (OPT)||7.5 HP|
|Feed Drive||5 HP|
|Spindle||Spindle Cutting Speed||6200 RPM|
|Spindle Diameter||Ø1-4/7" (Ø40 mm)|
|Ajustment Range of Vertical Spindle||1-7/9" (45 mm)|
Ajustment Range of Horizontal Spindle
|1-3/8" (35 mm)|
|Cutting Circles||1st Bottom Horizontal Spindle||Ø4" (100 mm) ~ Ø6-2/7" (160 mm)|
|Right Vertical Spindle||Ø4" (110 mm) ~ Ø7-7/8" (200 mm)|
|Left Vertical Spindle||Ø4-1/3" (110 mm) ~ Ø7-7/8" (200 mm)|
|1st Top Horizontal Spindle||Ø4-1/3" (110 mm) ~ Ø7-7/8" (200 mm)|
|2nd Bottom Horizontal Spindle||Ø4" (100 mm) ~ Ø9-5/6" (250 mm)|
|Feed Roller||Pneumatic Pressure (Bar)||6|
|Diameter||5½" (140 mm)|
|Width||2" (50 mm)|
|Other||Dust Outlet Diameter||5" (125 mm)|
|Infeed Table||78" (2M)|
|Cast Iron Base||Yes|