GV/ TRS-1014 14" Multiple Rip Saw
- Designed to meet the exacting standards required for high quality production line use. This rip saws are manufactured to precise tolerances, and feature the newest designs for operator safety and volume production. All these features combine to show what a true value these machines are in today’s highly competitive market.
- Precision fence assures absolute accuracy between blade & fence, equipped with measuring ruler gauge.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed side provided maximum safety protection.
- Ruggedly constructed cast iron frames for durability usage.
- The variable feed speed enables the machines to meet different requirement of work.
- V-way track and chain block surface are heat-treated for long wear resistance.
- Automatic lubrication to V-Way track facilitates chain running smoothly.
- The auto lubrication device is equipped with an alarm it that send signals upon a lack of lubrication oil to increase the durability of the machines.
- Precision built saw head assures accuracy for straight line rip saw operations.
- Four bearing spindle mount ensuring rigidity & long life.
- Four pressure rollers & two hold-down plates for precise cutting of large and small work pieces.
- The saw arbor is manufactured form NI-Cr-MO alloy steel for durability and anti fatigue, heat treated, precision ground , balanced providing precise cutting performance.
- Adjustable guide rollers make cutting straight for slight radials material, They also secure glue joint at short pieces or long stacks.
|Saw Diameter||10" ~ 14" (255 ~ 355 mm)|
|Wood Thick and Wide||4-5/7" x 11-4/5" (120 x 300 mm)|
|Table Size||29½" x 60-5/8" (750 x 1540 mm)|
|Spindle RPM||4000 RPM|
|Feeding Speed||10 ~ 30 m/m|
|Motor (Main, Feed)||50 HP. 2 HP|
88" x 58" x 57"
(2255 x 1480 x 1450 mm)