Horizontal Panel Saw
- Precision ground guide rod, made from medium carbon steel coated with hard chrome, provide smooth and accuracy travel.
- Vertical and lateral adjustment of scoring saw blade permits clean burrs.
- Heavy gauge base frame & table rest is welded from cold rolling steel plate, offers rugged construction.
- The uniform holding pressure through the entire pressure beam is achieved through a linkage mechanism, ensuring synchronized cylinder actuation both sides.
- Flexible saw stroke adjustment enable operator to select the desired stroke either full way or run out panel return depending on panel length to be cut, this reduce considerable cycle time.
- Fence made of cast iron and surface precision ground is fitted w/a flip over stop for convenient repetitive cutting.
- The saw carriage runs with bronze wheel, which is CNC lathe precision machined or accurate concentricity producing fine smooth surface cut.
- The guide rods, hard chrome plated, provide rigid support for saw carriage. The ripping accuracy is guaranteed.
- Dust chute is covered with a split rubber to form a totally enclosed dust collection system, and fully prevent the hose from being broken result from its fatigue.
- The uniform holding pressure through the entire pressure beam is achieved through a linkage mechanism, ensuring synchronized cylinder actuation on both side.
- The sectional dust guard not only acts as a surrounding saw blade guard, but also fully prevents sawdust from spraying out of the machine.
- The machine employs an advanced, high performance limit switch. Its highly sensitive performance ensures extremely accurate saw stroke control.
- The saw carriage feed is driven by rugged wire. Fitted with a shock-absorbing cylinder to prevent bumping while it travels to the left side.
- The scoring blade may be laterally adjusted for a burr free cut or vertically adjusted for proper depth of cut and to compensate for blade wear.
- The Table surfaces are covered with bakelite to prevent scratching of the panel during feeding.
|Specifications||GV/ TS-P10A||GV/ TS-P12A|
|Capacity||Max. Cutting Length||126" (3200 mm)||149-3/5" (3800 mm)|
|Max. Cutting Depth||3-1/7" (80 mm)|
|Main Sawblade||Diameter||Ø14" (Ø355 mm)|
|Scoring Sawblade||Diameter||Ø6-2/7" (Ø160 mm)|
|Arbor Speed||6500 RPM|
|Saw Carriage||Forward Speed||12-16-21-26 M/min|
|Return Speed||24-32-42-52 M/min|
|Motor||Main Sawblade Motor||13 HP|
|Saw Carriage Drive Motor||3 HP|
|Others||N. W.||5292 LBS (2400 kg)||5733 LBS (2600 kg)|
|G. W.||6395 LBS (2900 kg)||7056 LBS (3200 kg)|
230" x 132" x72"
(5842 x 3353 x 1829 mm)
253" x132" x 72"
(6426 x 3353 x 1829 mm)