GV/ ST-483FD 4 Rollers 8 Speed Power Feeder
- With the powerful feeding strength, one can freely & simply assemble, dismantle & adjust it, it may be installed onto the circular saw, shaper, sander, router, planer serving as one’s invisible third hand at work.
- There are 4 feed rollers on this feeder. Each roller has a suspender to hold simultaneously the work piece at different degrees of thickness. It is also used to help the feed pressure.
- In case you need a large space between the rollers, you can take off the middle roller so the remaining rollers may be used for curve driving.
- For spindle molder, the feeder may be adjusted to the leveling direction for side feed to meet the requirement of various processing condition.
- There’re 2 sets of matching & interchangeable gears of variable sizes to create for stages of feeding speed.
- Forward & Reverse feeding switch.
- Universal support stand with cast iron base, main bracket, thick refaced column and aluminum hand wheels for vertical and horizontal positioning.
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||
29½" x 23-5/8" x 43-5/7"
(750 x 600 x 1100 mm)
|N. W.||150 LBS (68 kg)|
|Motor||1 HP (0.75KW)/ 1 or 3 Phase|
|Number of Speeds||8 Speeds|
|Range of Speeds||
7 ~ 99 RPM
(2/ 4/ 5.5/ 6.7/ 11/ 13/ 16.5/ 33 m/ min)
|Rollers||Φ120 x 2-1/3" (60 mm) x 4 pcs /
|Roller Supension||5/7" (18 mm)|
|Distances Between Rollers (Center- to- Center)||5-2/9" - 6" - 5" (133 - 151 - 127 mm)|
Max. Height of Rollers
Parallel to Tabletop
|8-1/7" (207 mm)|