GV/ SFJ-610A Finger Jointer Glue Appricator Shaper
- Auto in & out feed conveyor The GV/ SFJ-610A performs scrolling, end trimming and shaping functions on right or left end of sticks.
- Air-operated clamp comes down holding sticks firmly in place. After work piece is clamped, table start to feed, performs trimming, shaping operations.
- The trim saw is fitted to cut the stock for even end of edges.
- The spindle height adjustment is displayed on a dial readout gauge for easy adjustment.
- The table travels on a precision linear motion guide for stability. The table traverse is driven by hydraulic power system, ensuring very stable, smooth work piece feeding. Thus, an accurate, fine cutting result is guaranteed.
- Variable feed speed permits proper feed selection for hard or soft wood materials.
- Powerful industrial motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Precision sealed long life bearing. Heavy cast iron frames and table for durability use.
|Working Table||16-1/7" x 21-2/3" (410 x 550 mm)|
7"~21-2/3" x 21-2/3" x 6"
(180~550 x 410 x 150 mm)
|Power: Hogging Saw Motor||5 HP x 1 PC|
|Shaping Motor||20 HP x 1 PC|
|Hydraulic Pump Motor||2 HP x 1 PC|
80" x 50" x 57"
(2040 x 1270 x 1440 mm)
100" x 54" x 58"
(2550 x 1360 x 1480 mm)
|N. W.||2646 LBS (1200 kg)|
|G. W.||3308 LBS (1500 kg)|