GV/ TRS-3018 18" Single Rip Saw
- Precision fence assures absolute accuracy between blade & fence, equipped with measuring ruler gauge.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed end provided maximum safety protection.
- Heavy duty industrial motor for powerfull cutting capacity.
- Ruggedly constructed cast iron frames for durability usage.
- The variable feed speed enables the machines to meet different requirement of work.
- V-way track and chain block surface are heat-treated for long wear resistance.
- Automatic lubrication to V-Way track facilitates chain running smoothly.
- Precision built saw head assures accuracy for straight line rip saw operations.
- Four bearing spindle mount ensuring rigidity & long life.
- Four pressure rollers for precise cutting of large and small work pieces.
- The auto lubrication device is equipped with an alarm it that send signals upon a lack of lubrication oil to increase the durability of the machines.
|Arbor Motor||20 HP|
|Saw Blade Diameter||Ø14" ~ Ø18" (Ø355 ~ Ø455 mm)|
|Saw Arbor Diameter||Ø2" (Ø50.8 mm)|
|Working Thickness||4-5/7" (120 m/m)|
|Throat to Blade Distance||26" (660 m/m)|
|Feeding Motor||2 HP|
|Feeding Speed (Variable)||40 ~ 96 fpm (13 ~ 31 m/min)|
|Table Area||78¾" x 45-2/3" (2000 x 1160 mm)|
|N. W.||3969 LBS (1800 kg)|
89" x 69" x 65"
(2270 x 1750 x 1650 mm)